Friday, March 9, 2012

Pure Deliciousness.

I have to share you my most favorite yogurt of ALL TIME!  I have always loved dairy products, cheese, milk, yogurt, ice cream :)..... Well I have finally found the most delicious (it could be considered a dessert) and a much healthier option of yogurt that I have to share with you.  It's even by Kroger and I just saw it today at Smith's market for 10 for $10. My sister Stacey had originally told me about it a few months ago and I was hooked on the vanilla kind. I love to add almond slivers, blueberries and granola to it for a complete breakfast and then (drum roll) I came across the key lime flavored!  ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Would go as far as to say that it's almost a key lime tart from Kneader's Bakery. :) Seriously?! I think yes. This yogurt has much less sugar than others while a lot more protein and tastes great!  Give it a try and let me know what you think.  Healthier version of a Key lime tart anyone? Saweet!

1 comment: